Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hams, Astronomy, Youtube and Facebook

While Ham might be considered to be best served with a pineapple glaze (I see that in pictures, I prefer mustard myself) I think ham radio is best served with a side or what ever else you like to do.

I've heard of
a) Hams and eggs
b) Hams and camping
c) Hams and balloons
but here is a new one:
d) Hams and Astronomy

Along these lines: A good video of one ham's telescopes and his radios. follows below:


www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8vdLKsBB3s&feature=channel


Oh, yeah: For finding and keeping up with Hams, consider Facebook.
You can be my friend. So are a lot of other like-minded folks.
I think putting stuff on Facebook is a way to stay better organized than just emailing links.


www.facebook.com/KD5NJR


73
Scott
KD5NJR

No comments: