Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dog Gone!


Fourteen years ago my dog "Ollie" ran away from home. After about 12 years I had begin to give up hope that he would return anytime soon. Now it has been 16 years. He would be about 127 in dog years. I suspect that he is a slow mover and might be easier to catch.


If you find Ollie please call KE5Lep on 146.910 PL 88.5 for your $2.50 reward.


I would give more but ... he really wasn't a great dog. If he has gone on to his reward I don't expect that it was much of a reward.


Shirley(KE5PAQ) had some luck getting him back home by walking around the block with a piece of balogna.


Oh My!


I have a Police Photo of Ollie that might help in this last ditch effort. If this doesn't work then "Fine Business",Ollie. How's that working for you, Ollie?



No comments: